Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thinking Late Thoughts...

There are no real excuses for my silence. I should be on here more. I think it would help, but I never do it.

I have a real problem with sharing my innermost thoughts sometimes. Especially when I'm waiting for the black to replace my blue. I'm working on becoming a person who can see in herself what other people do.

Apparently, I have PTSD. That's a long story I'm certainly not ready to share on here, but someday I suppose I'll have enough distance from the situation to explain. I'd say anyone who would read this knows at least some of it. I'm kinda buying the diagnosis. I see these things in myself, I'm not totally blind.

I really need motivation. I just haven't found my currency. There are things I want to do... I just need to be convinced I'm capable of doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment