Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finding THAT Girl...

Wow. I might have done it. I don't really want to put everything in writing because that's a sure fire way for it to fall to pieces tomorrow. But today, I am happy.

I've discovered some truths about myself that actually make me proud to be me. I am fierce, amazing, and I love this girl I am. I really do.

I've got a hell of a long way to go to get to where I need and want to be, but a hell of a lot farther than I have been in a long time.

I've not seen a future for myself in a long long time. And now, I can see this huge, happy life just opening up.

And with that said, this post is going to be short. I'm still a work in progress, and this kind of bragging is too new for me to keep it up for long. Just know, the smile you see on me is real.

1 comment: